How To Video
Mornings are tough for a lot of people, but some of the most successful people get up before or with the sun.
According to Business Insider, here is a list of all the successful people that wake up early and the time they get up:
- Tim Cook, Apple CEO - Wakes Up @3:45 a.m.
- Michelle Obama, former FLOTUS - Wakes Up @4:30 a.m.
- Time Armstrong, AOL CEO - Wakes Up @5:00 a.m.
- Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo CEO - Wakes Up at 4:00 a.m.
- Sallie Krawcheck, Ellevest CEO - Wakes up at 4:00 a.m.
You can still be successful no matter what time you get up, but there is something about getting up early and is a trend with successful people. I wanted to create a Morning Hack Video: How To Make Your Mornings Easier! It's all about planning the night before.